Sunday, December 27, 2009

omg, i am going to have my driving lesson in exactly 1.5 hours later. and, i haven't touched a car in like 2 months? and it looks like it's going to rain. SHIT!

and where is the freaking postman? i want my EDM baby flat top brush! i don't want to lose anymore mail ( like my EDM peach concealer and my lumiere mineral samples).

omg, and i need to go and do the laundry. or else my mama is going to kill me when she get home.

and i need to tidy, no, make that CLEAR my room because the COURTS people are coming on thursday with my furniture.

oh shit, and school is starting next TUES? and i haven't pay my school fee. and my visa application fee for the work and travel USA.

omg, i'm gonna have a heart attack just thinking of all this.

PLS, PLS DON'T RAIN! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment