Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sprees and more sprees!

YAY! MY HAUL HAS ARRIVED!

Imagine my surprise when I came home from work on Saturday and I saw 3 packages on my table! =D

As my dear sister went to Genting with her bf, I have to wait until yesterday when she came home to take photos of all these lovely items.

From ELF spree:

Items ordered from this ELF spree is much cheaper and faster than the previous one. There were a total of 9 items and it cost less than 20 bucks for all of them, which is roughly 2SGD each, which makes me wonder how she does it. That IS cheaper than the previous spree when each item were like 2.80SGD. LOVE the organiser, fast, efficient and very friendly. =)

From the Drugstore spree:

I got the DUO eyelash adhesive and the Physicians Formula Luxury Eye Cream. This eye cream is highly raved to be effective for dark eye circles and I must say, it is TRUE! After 19 years of accumulating dark eye circles, I thought it will require a miracle to make them disappear. BUT, for 5SGD (cheap cheap compared to other high-end department stores eye creams!), this eye cream miraculously lighten them! AND, that is only after 5 days of application! LOVE the eye cream! =D

From the Avon Spree:


I always join the Avon spree with the same organiser, and have been joining every Avon spree she organised. Also, Avon sprees are so rare that it's an opportunity you can't miss since Avon always has great products at cheap prices! The lighting isn't great in this picture, but not to worry, I will have reviews coming up after I use these products.

And in case you don't know, one of my New Year Resolutions this year is to buy more and blog more. Life is only so short and when you die, you can't bring your money with you! So enjoy while you can, and if buying comestics makes me happy, so be it. Cya guys tmr! =)

1 comment:

  1. May i know the organiser's blog for the Avon spree??! I want to purchase some items.

    ReplyDelete