Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAUL AGAIN!

HAUL AGAIN! I have been so busy that I finally collected my parcels from the BP post office after 9 days of receiving the delivery advice. Anyway, I'm freaking sick with cough, flu and sore throat, and with all the homeworks piling up, this's will be a very very short post.




2 parcels, one from a seller in flowerpod, the other from a ACW spree. ACW is having these mad clearance sale where items are selling at freaking discounted prices.



All the items from the 2 parcels. Clockwise from top: Fasio power-stay mascara 3D+ air tech in 001 Black ($8), Loreal HIP cream shadow paint in 811 Commanding ($9), 2 Rocket City Space Case in RC-27 ($7 each) and St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control ($5).

I never heard of the brand Rocket City before, but since ACW is having these crazy $1.99 sale for all Rocket City items (no matter is it eyeshadow, palettes or lipsticks), i decided to check the reviews with MUA.

Intrigued after readings the reviews, I decided to get 2 of them since they are so cheap!

On opening them, they "pop" out to form something like this:

Isn't this clever? It's totally worth $7 to get this! And, there is a wide variety of colours:


L-R: Glow, Soap, Celestial, Venus, Apollo and Mars.

I haven't tried the colours out since I'm sick and I don't want to pass all the germs into the palette, but, I'm like SUPER EXCITED about them. ASK ME TO SHOW YOU IF YOU SEE ME, AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED AS WELL!

SUPER EXCITIED! =D

Ok, gtg ppl, back to the hw O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment