Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got the GLOW magazine from Watsons this Monday.

Past issues of GLOW magazines usually featured at least one or two makeup workshops, and I LOVE to join makeup workshops because they are a venue where I can get a lot of comestics samples and also pick up a few useful tips. BUT, this issue of GLOW magazine disappoints me. NO makeup workshop at all! NADA! Not even a single one! However, there are still some articles of really useful beauty tips. In my opinion, get the magazine only if they still have the Bioessence/ Vichy goodies. These goodies are while stocks last and I picked the Bioessence for 2 simple reasons: one, Lenny has a lot of Vichy products so i can always "borrow" some from him, and two, because Bioessence has 3 bottles and Vichy only 1. Yup, quantity is the key factor here. =D


So here's the Bioessence goodie bag, and it basically contain products from the Hydra Spa Energy range. There's a Hydra Spa Energy deep moisturizing cleansing foam (30g), a Hydra Spa Energy refreshing toning lotion (10ml) and a Hydra Spa Energy intensive nourish & moisturizing cream (10g). There is actually quite a sufficient amount of product inside which I think can last for around 2 weeks, so it's actually worth it to get the magazine PROVIDED you get this goodie as well. All this for only $2!

And I think I will sell these products because now, I am loving my Ettusai ance trial kit I bought in Shiseido warehouse sale in December. So far, they have kept my ance at bay. I will blog tmr because IT'S A FRIDAY! YAY! WEEK ONE DONE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment